The 1st Biorima Training School Risk Assessment and Risk Management of Nano-Biomaterials in Medical Applications will take place in the historic center of Venice, Italy on 16 – 20 April 2018.
Hosted and co-organized by Green Decision in collaboration with the Institute of Occupational Medicine, Ca' Foscari University, BioNanoNet and Warrant Group, the first edition of a series of Training Schools organized within the EU funded Horizon 2020 BIORIMA project, will take place in the historic center of Venice, Italy on 16 – 20 April 2018. The School aims to transfer the state of the art knowledge on a variety of topics from key experts to the new generation of nano-environmental, health and safety, and biomedicine professionals.
The 1st BIORIMA Training School is especially designed for personnel from research and academic institutions as well as from industry, governmental agencies and hospital departments. The School is aimed at senior researchers, young scientists, PhD students and in fact anyone interested in safe nanotechnology, risk assessment and nano-medicine.
- Advanced Nano-Biomaterials
- Fate & Exposure Scenarios
- Hazard to Human Health & Environment
- Risk Assessment & Risk Management
- Danail Hristozov, GreenDecision srl (Venice, Italy)
- Lang Tran, Institute of Occupational Medicine (Edinburgh, UK)
- Antonio Marcomini, Ca' Foscari University (Venice, Italy)
- Susanne Resch, BioNanoNet (Graz, Austria)
- Lisa Bregoli, Warrant Group Srl (Correggio, Italy)
- Lisa Pizzol, GreenDecision srl (Venice, Italy)
- Sara Alba, Ca' Foscari University (Venice, Italy)
Benefits from Attending the School
Learn the latest trends in safe biomedicine gaining an in-depth understanding of the above-mentioned key topics.
Engage in a dialogue with peers and key experts.
Benefit from a variety of additional networking opportunities such as boat trip in the Venetian Lagoon and a social dinner in the historical center of amazing Venice.
The 1st edition of the School will take place in Venice historical centre (Italy). The lectures will be held in Ca'Foscari Palace – Aula Baratto and Ca' Foscari Malcanton Marcorà – Sala Giovanni Morelli. The lecture rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi and offer modern conference appliances