The open workshop will focus on the results of the survey “ Identifying knowledge, tools and services to safely manage nanotechnology” (http://ec4safenano-forms.weconext.eu/identifying-knowledge-tools-and-services-safely-manage-nanotechnology). The responses to the survey as well as the discussions during the workshop will influence the design of the EC4safenano Centre and ensure:
- that your important issues will be addressed by the Centre
- that the catalogue of services will be relevant
- you can provide services through the Centre, if you wish to do so
The workshop is organized around two high points:
- Morning: Presentation at the Standardization Day organized by CEN (Note: different location!)
- Evening: EC4 survey Working Cocktail (including general presentation of the results and discussion)
Further details (e.g.: locations, exact times…) can be found in the <span class="file media-element file-default" data-fid="44" data-media-element="1"></span>.
For late registration, please contact the project office at email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question.