Registration of Service Providers
EC4SafeNano is currently supported by over 50 service providers, and is constantly open to new entries. If you are interested to join EC4SafeNano as an Associated Partner, please register your resources, expertise and equipment here. The registration procedure is the following:
- download the Resources Registry file here.
- send your completed registry, using your company email address, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions:
- Why register?
- You can influence the final design of the Centre, and ensure that it properly addresses the actual needs.
- You will gain early access to the survey results.
- Upon completion of the EC4SafeNano project, you will be invited to become a member of the future EC4SafeNano centre, under the membership conditions to be outlined in the EC4SafeNano business plan.
- How long does it take to register? The registration process may take some time, depending on the depth of information you want to provide, beyond the necessary data (indicated by “*”).
- Deadline to register? The registration deadline is Friday 25 October 2019.
- I am member of EC4SafeNano consortium member / Associated Partner / Participant in the 1st survey. Should I register? Yes, if you can offer nanosafety services.
- My organization has multiple labs providing nanosafety services: You may register them together or separately. In the latter case, please appoint one contact for the entire organization and one contact per lab in the registry file.
- I don’t currently offer nanosafety services: You are welcome to register any resources / equipment / expertise you have that are suitable for nanosafety services, even if you do not explicitly offer such services.
- All personal data will be treated by the EC4SafeNano consortium confidentially and in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
Please note that, the registry file includes the mandatory statement “The information on our resources provided here is to the best of our knowledge true, correct and complete. We understand that it will be used by the EC4SafeNano consortium, it will be stored in the EC4SafeNano confidential database and will be processed in order to conduct an analysis of the resources potentially available to the future EC4SafeNano Centre”.
For questions regarding the registry file please contact email@example.com .
For questions regarding the EC4SafeNano project/centre please contact the coordination team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to complete the EC4SafeNano questionnaire for nanosafety needs by Friday 25 October 2019. Answering all questions will take around 10 minutes.